Re: Another Guy with too much time on his hands.

>As far as I know, ALL driving F/A's are full floaters.  Don't >see how you
>could make one steer if it weren't.

>Howard Pletcher
>Howteron Products Scout Parts

Click goes another light bulb of understanding.  Thanks Howard.  As far as
time on my hands, I notice my digest responses are closely correlated with
relationship status, though before I most recently broke up with her she had
mentioned a Scout in her future.  hmm, she'd look good in a topless 800.
Pining in the Scoutlands?
Dennis Millward