Re: I am not withholding info any longer (long)

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Daniel Nees wrote:

> Dan,
>    Much better. Now I want to see you in Charlotte in April with that
> thing.

Dan,
If I wasn't painting it, it would be a very close contender for your so
beloved "ugly truck contest"!
But I doubt I will be there.  I will have classes in April, and my
schedule for next sememster looks like I won't be able to do it, as I have
a 4:30 class on Friday, and I *don't* want to drive down after that.:)
But I *hope* to be able to make it to RMIHR next year, the Nat's at the
very least.  It all depends on what my work schedule is too.  And money.
And the g/f, though I have already told her I am going, but she doesn't
agree.  I will have to see.  You single, working guys don't know how good
you have got it!  I ain't married, but I might as well be....

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - still not painted completely (was raining yesterday)