RE: Re: Scout running, T'all not as bad as feared, maybe add Wagonmaster?

Just Chris for the list.

BTW, we concluded that the 100 IFS series is NOT like the
1000/1010 IFS... you don't need an entire frame, just unbolt the
stuff you've got and bolt in axle(s)/springs/xfer case/driveshafts like with any
solid axle 2wd truck.

You'll still probably need a whole donor for all the little
fiddly bits.  It does pretty much have to be a 74/75 donor, a friend is
doing this with his 200 series but with a 71 donor.  The differences have
caused him all sorts of headaches.. in fact, all he has right now is the
front axle installed, and that's been true for at least a year.

I bet Alan is laughing at the "just bolt in" part.  A weekend or so, eh? ;>