Old Dealer Fiche

Reading your stories of IHC parts dealers got me thinking...

About a month ago, I was driving past the old IH dealership in my
town when I realized they might be good for the rear main oil seal my
196 has been needing.  Pulled in ...and then I noted all the Navistar
signs had been taken down.  Parts counter was in disarray, man said
Navistar had moved to the big road west of town and that he had not
gotten this place set up yet.  He tried to recover the part number I
wanted from his fiche, but was unfamiliar with the system.  He
offered for me to come behind the counter and sort through the fiche
while he juggled other pressing business.  I got to go through all
the fiche and found several engine slides.  I did not realize all the
engines listed by IHC!  This fiche had been so worn that it was
damn near impossible to focus the text.  I had to go with trying to
ID the 196 by the unique "slant" of the block.  I eventually found
the part number but he no longer carried the stock.  The parts guy
asked if I could return and teach him how to use the system ...he did
not know that I was just clueless and lucky.

Question.  Does anyone know of the fiche I browsed through.  Is a
hardcopy available somewhere?  If this place decides to pitch the
fiche (have no idea of their plans), is it rare and worth getting?
Mark