Re: IHC pickup caps

>  That same type of thing exixted for Terras too.  By the looks of my top,
it bulkhead.  I have a picture of one in an '77 model year (copyright '76)
IH Scout II advertising brochure.  They look like travelers with no back
seat and a standard Scout II tailgate/liftgate with the cap.  Good luck
finding one now, but they did exist.

I have seen several of the original IH Terra "shells"... I know where to
find one here in Helena, and one in Marysville (ghost town 1/2 hour away, at
the base of the ski hill, with some *great* food).

I've also seen, once, a "cap" or "shell" for a SWB Cab-top.  The original IH
cab top on TONTO.  They seem to be even more rare than the Terra shells...
since I think I've heard of something like 4 of these Cab Top shells that
can be confirmed... and I know where there at least 2 of the Terra shells
just in town.

-Tom