IHC pickup caps

I have one of those SWB caps on my '73 half-cab. It is identical to the one
shown in the "Project: Tonto" series of  articles, right down to the paint
stripe. The only clue that it is an IHC item is the plastic window latches
(both of which are broken on my cap) have the word "International" molded
into them. I'm seriously considering having a jeweler cast replicas of the
original latches (using the one that is most intact as a pattern) in brass
or bronze, then painting them black to look like the original plastic ones.
Should be MUCH stronger than OEM, too. I'm also trying to find replacements
for the nylon (?) vent-inserts that snap in under the windows. Supposedly
these were to allow condensation to run down the inside of the windows and
to the outside. All four are still on my cap, but a couple are chipped and
all are brittle from exposure to the elements. The t-handle needed
replacing, but thankfully that was a standard part available at a place that
sells pickup caps. I also need to patch the fiberglass on the inside, as a
previous owner cut holes in it to jury-rig a dome-light into the ceiling.
The outer shell and all the glass is intact, though. Something this rare is,
I think, worth putting a little money and effort into restoring.