RE: RE: 4X4NOW Calendar Submission

Well now you've gone and done it!  As long as the date wasn't firm, I
didn't have to commit to it.  Now with a firm date, with lots of lead
time, I have no excuse not to go.   I hope you are stock piling spare
parts, or maybe have that be the registration fee, $5 and 2 good used
parts for repairs. <grin>  sorta like toys for tots  - spares for
scouts.

Epp