800 For sale

There is a 71, 800 SR-2 for sale here in Colorado Springs. It has a 392, auto,
original axles and steering. It also has a Detroit in the rear end. The last
time I saw it about a year ago it was a good running truck.

The body is in excellent condition. It has just been redone. New floors in
front and in the bed. New rear quarter panels. Full roll cage.

I know the man who built the Scout and his work is great. Ido not know the
present owner.

The owner's name is Jeff and his phone # is (719) 597-6366

Mike Meyer