Re: Fit 33s? Photo sneak peak

>I'm not sure about the front area.. do you just need to remove the *lip*
>(but not the actual wheel well)?  I think one could fairly safely hack
>the fender lip and smooth everything right up to the actual wheel well
>without causing too much structural weakness.
>
>Maybe I'll look closer when I go back out to the garage in a bit..
>
>-Tom

Actually I was thinking about hacking the front of the rear fender well
area forward to the body channel that runs across under the tub and sits on
the body mounts.
I would start about 8-10" above the bottom of the body line in the
wheel well, and remove the triangular section forward to the
edge of the body channel.
Looks are not important. I just want to avoid creating any obvious structural
weakness or symptoms, like the tub collapsing and not allowing the doors to
close, pinching at the top, etc..

Anyone hacked big time in this locaton, would you do it again?

thanks
Tony