Towing, AGAIN

Hello,
        I realize we have covered this topic pretty well but I am now the
owner of a 1955 Gibson travel trailer and need some more towing
information. Can anyone recommend a book or guide that can give me good
towing tips like I've gotten from the digest. I need to learn about
electric brakes (how do I get them to work with the Scout? The trailer
has them already.) Different hitches and their uses. Weight distribution,
etc.
        My second question involves lifter clatter. I get it occasionally
at high speeds. Usually going uphill. I know this will probably happen
more often when towing so I would like to fix it. The band aid solution
is to add an extra quart or so of oil. What is the real solution. Should
I take off the valve covers and try to clean out the oil drain back
channels? Rebuild the oil pump? Thanks for any info.

George H
72 Scout II
345

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]