Manderaism forming

Tom and others,
   I just got a catalog in the mail today from Dzus fasteners,
http://www.dzus.com . I have all kinds of ideas floating through my head
now.
   I originally wanted the Dzus' for my hood locks, but; after looking
through the selections they have, all kinds of possible uses flooded
into my head. I was thinking of replacing all the bolt hardware on my
front fenders with 1/4 turn Dzus locks. That way when I get back from
wheeling I can unlock the fender and wash off the dirt and stuff, then;
lock the fender back on. Also, When I replace the rear quarters I could
do the same thing, use the Dzus' instead of welding them on. Again, when
returning from wheeling just twist the fender off and wash that anoying
little spot above the wheel well off. <G>
   What do you think?

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle lift, soon to get
all new steering componants
 1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering, soon to be back on the
road.

Now with Pictures!