Re: IHC Part numbers

>about the Access System CD package that the dealers now use. I am
>quarter). This is a 3 0r 4 CD set, and will run on just about any Mac with

Hmmm... very interesting.

I'm wondering what the legal ramifications are of making this potentially
proprietary information available to others in an easily accessible format.

Hmmm...

-Tom
(thinking about the 4 or so extra CD-ROM readers lying around the house, one
spare Linux box I could put 'em in, and what it would take to make a
web-search application to scan through those CDs...)