IHC Part numbers

As I have read through the thread about the part numbers I have been thinking
about the Access System CD package that the dealers now use. I am sure my dad
could probably come up with an old copy (they are updated for new parts every
quarter). This is a 3 0r 4 CD set, and will run on just about any Mac with at
least a 17 inch or portrait diplay. I have no idea how much light line stuff
is it in, but it should have anything that is still carried by a regular
International Dealer. If there is any interest I will see what I can do.

David Nuenke