RE: Re: Joel's towin experience

Steve wrote:
> Well sort of.  The small trailer thrashing around behind the big truck
> didn't bother the truck too much but it made a mess of the trailer tires,
> bearings, etc.

Sorry, didn't mean to put words in your mouth.  I was thinking of a local
incident where a small dump truck was flipped by your regular old light duty
landscaping trailer.  The trailer didn't have anything in it like a Bobcat,
just walk-behind mowers and stuff.  Two people riding in the dump bed
bought the farm.