Re: Alignment

Mike,

Check the FAQ!  I wrote a section on aligning the front end.  The toe in
is the main thing.  The FAQ shows how to do it.  You will get it closer
than a regular shop it you're carefull and not in too big a hurry.

I'm just getting ready to adjust the camber.  Unless I'm mistaken the
camber is adjusted by putting in camber shims behind the  the spindle.
Moog makes the shims.  Believe it or not they're plastic.

Steve
Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776