Re: Jack Thanks & More!!!

You can tell by the model number (last 3 digits are 484 and 485 as I
recall) and the loop on the top is different. On the 484 the loop is
separate and tacked on an on the 485 it is part of the cast. (That's what
I could tell by the picture, anyway)

--
Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
Lisa Curry <>< - Gonna be a trailblazer yet!