TopFrame--FoodForDiscussion

Help,
I have been trying out various sizes and shapes of pipe to get an
idea of what a top would look like on the Scout2.  I tend to like a
shape that is a bit taller than the fixed screen frame with a bit of
a crest on center.  I find the fold down kits to be too flimsy and
have no aversion to plugging and unplugging "U" shaped tubes in
place.  On the 100 inch WB, two tubes look good and will support
a canvas top (may require strapping between two tubes).
The tubes can be left in when canvas is not used.

Has anyone ever done this???

Suggestions on supporting the door window apertures???

If you want to plug in a round pipe without fear of rusting up,
shoult one get a larger sized round section of a square section?

More later.  Food for discussion.  Mark