Hi-Lift

On Sat, 17 Oct 1998, Jerry Whitteridge wrote:

> > I keep hearing god things about a High Lift
> >jack.  Would one be a good investment for me?
> I guess they are pretty close to God but joking aside, get it. It is
> one of the most versitile tools you'll take off road with you.

*nodding head*

One of the best $50 I've ever spent!

Jack yourself right up n' off something you're hung up on, winch yourself
out of a big hole yer stuck in because you broke a hub, winch the rear
axle forward to seat it in the centering pin when you install a lift,
jack up the body to test suspension flex, the handle makes a super
cheater bar and/or self defense weapon...