Re: Towing

Sure they should be considered.  I guess in the new-truck ordering
system, you can't get tires without the appropriate wheels, so this isn't
a separate item on the lineset charts.  But whatever the weakest link in
the system should be the controlling item.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:05 -0700 (PDT) jmbrodsky@domain.elided writes:

>     Howard,
>
>        I think you forgot to mention that the RIMS have a load limit
also.
>      Shouldn't it be:
>     springs, brakes, axles, tires, and wheels? that limit towing
capacity?

>     -Joel Brodsky

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]