Re: 65 D1200 gauges

In a message dated 10/12/98 8:34:57 AM Mountain Daylight Time, owner-ihc-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< But if they do have regulators, I agree with the other post
 to check it out first.  Don't see why the fuel gauge would be
 in the middle, though. >>

Fuel and Temp are in the middle, oil shows nothing, Amp works.  I seem to have
gotten a general consensus that I need to start by replacing this relay,
always wondered what the heck that thing was, will look for a new one this
week and let you know.  Sorry about the whining...Brian
'65 D1200 4X4 345 4bbl 4.11 the "Taxi"