help ID throttle cable

Hi-

	I have an 800 w/ a small block chevy in it, and the throttle cable
melted on me (well the outside of it anyway).  The cable I used was from
some kind of IH product, I thought from a Scout II, but the parts store
didn't show one.  Its got a snap on cup that goes over a ball on the carb,
then a plastic plate with a slot in it that allows for mounting the carb
end of the cable, and adjusting it, and at the other end, there is a tab
with a bolt hole that lets it attach to the firewall.  Sound familiar to
anyone?  Can you tell me what model and year IH you have with it?  Also,
if they came in different lengths on different vehicles, does anybody know
what the longest one would be?  Thanks,

-Chris