800 window seals

I just put my full cap on my 800 scout this weekend and realized how rotten
the side and rear window seals really are.  I called a guy this morning who
makes the seals for 60-65 scouts and he said he could probably make side and
rear seals for 800 series scouts.  I assume the basic seal is the same
between the sides and rear of an 80 and 800. Am I correct?  He said he would
need an EXACT outside perimeter of the windows and a sample of the old seal.
Does anyone have a rear and side window around the house they can measure
and/or a sample of the seal?
Also, I have a '74 scout II with a 258 and auto.  What is the make of the
auto? A  727?  If I wanted to switch to a manual trans would I just need a
bellhousing that connects an AMC motor to an IHC manual trans or were they
AMC trans also.

Thanks in advance
Jon