Re: 65 D1200

In a message dated 10/11/98 10:18:37 AM Central Daylight Time, owner-ihc-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Brian <BeeX4@domain.elided> wailed:
 >I have posted a few questions in the last couple of months and
 >have had no response.  Specifically about my gauges.  I'd really
 >like to get these working right and don't have a clue as to why
 >they don't.  Did I post too tough a question?  After reading the
 >digest for a while, my guess is probably not.
 >Must have been something I said....
 >Brian '65 D1200 blah blah blah

 On my 66 1300, several years ago all my gauges quit at the same time. I took
out the inner dash piece with the gauges in it and found they were all wired
through the same little relay. I can't remember the part # but I bought a new
one from Navistar and it fixed everything. Hope this helps.

 Scotty Hajek

Scott
Hajek's
 International