nEW gUY

Let me introduce myself . . . my name in Ed Mitiu, and I'm in Central
Texas near Austin.  I'm an avid off-roader and rockcrawler.  I worked
for I-H over 30 years ago at their tractor works plant on the south side
of Chicago (where they made the crawler tractors).  While working at I-H
I always dreamed of someday affording a Scout.  NOW my dream is FINDING
one!  If anybody can help direct me, I'm looking for as nice a Scout as
I can find (hopefully, reasonably priced).  Gears, lockers, and
suspension would be pluses.  I would like to use it to tow my fully
locked and geared radical Suzuki to the trailhead and be capable of
recovering it when I roll it on it's lid.

Your true enthusiasm shows through on the list.

You can reach me at "edmitiu@domain.elided" if anyone cares to contact me
off the list.

Thanks again . . .

Ed Mitiu
Have Suzuki . . . Will Travel
 . . . Hoping Have SCOUT . . . Will Travel! . . .