Re: 1-1/2 ton IHC

>They came as a chassis and cab only, you
>installed your own body--van, stake, dump, etc.  You might be able to
>take a dually pickup box and make your own pickup.  I've seen that done
>with a Loadstar, but it was never done from the factory.

Howard:
Did IHC ever make a dually pickup box?  I don't recall ever seeing one,
even in a photo (Crismon, etc).  All the duallys had utility boxes of
some kind, or flatbeds.

I know where there is a 1510, with a van body.  A 1510 4x4 Travelette with
a 8' bed would be COOL to haul my 11' camper.  Oh, but did 1510's
come in 4x4?  What front axle would that use?

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup