Re: B'laster

O.K., I should definantly buy stock in this stuff as much as I preach
about it. This is the next best thing to sliced bread when it comes to
stuck rusted things. I first used this on some exhaust manifold bolts
that would not come off. I tried Kroil, WD-40, Liquid Wrench, you name
it I tried it. Spent months on these bolts. Then I found B'laster. I
grabbed it because I was desperate. I took it home and sprayed it on the
bolts and let it sit for five minutes like it said on the can and then
put a breaker bar on it and POP off they came. I then twisted the bolts
out with my fingers once broken free. Best stuff ever! I still use WD-40
for lubing things, but; B'laster for freeing things. When I did my lift
I soaked everything down the night before and everything came apart
easyily, except for those 2 u-bolt nuts that for some reason wouldn't
thread down where there was no thread left. Go figure. It is in a
Yellow, White, and Black can. I don't have on handy to tell you what's
on it. I buy the stuff 2 cans at a time every time I walk into the auto
store. I have at least 4 or 5 cans around the house at all times. I gave
one to Epp when we were in Springfield. I'm suprised I didn't tell Joe C
about it when we were wheeling.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle lift.
1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!