Re: # of studded tires (was sway bars)

> Consequently, Costco and other high volume tire dealers likely will not
> sell or install ONLY two studded tires on a vehicle this winter.  It's
all
> four wheeels or none.

Not having much familiarity with studded tires, I certainly wouldn't want
to go out on a limb with this one. However, I might say that two studded
tires ON THE SAME AXLE shouldn't be a problem where as, two studded tires
ONE FRONT, ONE REAR seems like it might be.

Then again, I might say that COSTCO would prefer to sell 4 tires instead of
2, no matter how unfounded the argument.

Caveat emptor!

Tom H.