Re: sway bars

I agree Tom, hence 'Caveat Emptor' - 'Let the buyer beware'.  A blanket
statement that both bars are REQUIRED is beyond sales hype, it is pure BS.
I cited GM selling cars with only 1 bar, but I could have looked much closer
to the digest topic - the Scout only has 1 anti-sway device; the plate
between the front shackles.

Hey, I have some understanding of suspension design; I won a regional Auto-X
championship when the other Tom (M.) was playing with Hot Wheels :)

Bob (old fogey racer)
77 Scout II
LIOR