From: "David & Carol Cox" <coxfam@domain.elided>
Subject: Auto to manual swap

IH all,

Has anyone ever done a swap from auto to manual on a scout? I am trying to
get the clutch and brake pedals out the the donor vehicle and am having a
problem.  How do you get the clutch and brake pedals out??? I have taken off
the nut on the end of the shaft, pulled off the clutch lever, and tapped the
shaft out as far as I can get it, but it isn't far enough. I have tried to
get the bracket loose but haven't figured it out. If anyone has some info on
this, I would greatly appreciate it.