Subject: S-series parts swap?

>I know this is a vague question, but I'll ask anyways.
>
>How much is interchangable between a S-series Truck and a S-series
>Travelall?  More specifically, are the rear fenders interchangable?  My
>first thought is "no," but I thought I'd ask anyways.
>
>Thanks,
>andru anderson
>andru@domain.elided

I believe the rear fenders are from the same stamping dies, but the T-all
fenders are trimmed in width to mate with the body sides.

Please be aware that 2WD and 4WD S-series front fenders are not the same.
The 4WD fender has a wheelwell cutout that does not extend into the fender
as far(there's more metal above the wheelwell). That way, spray and flying
mud are contained better with the taller ride height of the 4WD. Leave it
to IH to spend money on a little detail like that.

Jim
(good to be back...sort of)

Bindertown USA

You don't really want the whole vehicle list as it stands right now..... :)