Polly's Scout

Polly,
Thats no excuse to be off the list, there are a lot of people here that have very, very little to offer technically <vvbg>.  A lot of us are here to attempt to be included in a discussion between friends whom only a lucky few have been priviledged to meet each other in person.
  Off the sappy stuff, the digest could be a huge help to someone like yourself or your husband in such a case that one of your scouts breaks a "non-readily" available part, and your mechanic says, "AH, I can't do the job they don't make them no more!"
  One quick note to the digest and you could have an order fed ex'd to anypart of the country, or even over seas.  The stuff is out there, you have to know how to get it.
---
Layda,
Tark '77 Terra 345/T19/D20
   Survivor of '98 Scout Nationals
Hi - My husband and I have two Scout II's and an SSII and I used to be
on this list before but since I don't have any technical stuff to
contribute, I've been off for quite a while.