Re: Dans Master Cylider

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, William Cunningham wrote:

> ut-oh manerising<sp>... what if I put an air fitting on the top of the
> MS housing and ran a line from my compressor to the fitting on the MS
> with an in line switch so that if (when) I wanted a little boost in the
> "Whoa" department, hit the switch and *power* air and hydraulic and
> vacuum (is that right?). Everything would be down stream from the
> compressor.
> Or would that be an air powered mico lock?<BG>
>
> Willy
> SS II
Willy,
 this would be perfect for tailgater s!!!!!!!Just throw the compressor
switch and BOOM! they hit the rear of your Scout.No brake lights,and it's
a Scout ,read no damage!.Just imagine the look of surprise on their face!
I love this idea LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

                      Dennis in Washington DC
                      Tailgate capitol of the free world!