Re: Tuffy console

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, bdugan wrote:
> HTH
> (PS sorry if I blew a sale for you Dennis...)
> Bill D.
> --
> Bill Dugan
> bdugan@domain.elided

Hi Bill,
 No problem.What are you doing on the weekend of Oct 17th?Dan Nees,Jo
Costanzo, and others are going to camp over night in the pinelands in
southern NJ and do some 4wheeling.Everyone is welcome.Dans web page has
his telephone # on it give him a call for directions.The trip will take
you about 1.5 to 2 hours.I live just west of DC in Manassas Va.

                      Dennis