Tom's Hearing Things

In a brilliant stroke of genius, Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided> blurted out:

>I did notice a new noise from the motor tonight.. a new rattle it sounds
>like.. couldn't pin-point it yet, and it may just go away when I change
>the oil tomorrow, too..

"...as the days passed, Tom felt very alone and afraid.  Paranoia began to
set in and he started hearing things.  He wanted to hear things; if only to
break quiet the noises in his terrified mind."

From the new book "A Montana Boy and His Scout"

John
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    |
Conservative Libertarian      |
Life Member of the NRA        |        All the GOOD things in life
WA Arms Collectors            |              are DANGEROUS!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |
www.halcyon.com/jlandry/      |