Re: pics

>Well I certainly hope you were checking out Erika, Tom.  Are you too
>young for that?
>
>STeve

Well, Steve, no I don't think I was too young fer that... ;)

>If Erika is who I think she is, I can tell you the Joel and Tom were
>falling all over themselves trying to get next to her. Not unlike male dogs
>coming around when your bitch is in heat!

I notice you left John Fleck out of it.. he started it all, I swear.

>They went as far as Joel taking clandestine photos of her while they were
>"pretending" to walk around. It was truly funny to see young men

I didn't take ONE photo of Erika.  (and no one knows I was out of film
anyhow...)

>I mentioned to them that they might want to just go up and talk to her, but
>then, they were too chicken to do so. I was worried that if she talked to

Nah, like you said, why blow the facade?

>"Bruno", tattoos and all. So, if he had noticed Joel and/or Tom lusting for
>his woman, I'm pretty sure he might have "altered their perceptions". On
>the other hand, old age and wisdom tell me that Erika was fully aware of
>this and loved to flaunt, just to see what ole "Bruno" might do.

Erika is Caine Covert's significant other.  Caine's one of the SNORT (Sweaty
Nipples Off-Road Team) members, and has a very cool, though rather trail
worn, Scout.  I have respect for a man like that.  :)  So did John & Joel..

>I'm much too old for that kind of tease. Like I say, it was truly funny. To
>be so young again..... I'm older and wiser. When the ad is that blatant,

The fun is in playin' the game... not whether you win or lose.  In some
things, this is all too true.. and the fun is ALL in the game...

Hmm.. here's a story...

In HS, we used to "cruise drag"... heck, we'd cruise in Dan's Scout (now my
'72) or my Luv... just driving around was kinda fun, but it always got a lot
more interesting when someone would notice we were following them, and
decide to try to "ditch us"... shoot, half the time we had no desire to say
2 words to the occupants of the car, but the fact that these persons thought
they'd lose us was irritating... so we made sure we NEVER lost a car.  the
fun was all in the game of hide & seek... I always won.  :-)

>P.S. The Scouts at the NWBR were ten times as good as "Erika", believe me.

Including Caine's... 4" Trailmaster on a spring over, 38" Swampers, 392,
wide T19, 4.56s w/ lockers... big ol' SNORT banner...

Y'know, I find this funny coming from the guy (Tom H) that sent me an email
chasising me for reading e-mail in the airport at SLC on my way home from
Sacramento instead of enjoying the scenery.... I can't win!

-Tom