Re: pics

Steve:

If Erika is who I think she is, I can tell you the Joel and Tom were
falling all over themselves trying to get next to her. Not unlike male dogs
coming around when your bitch is in heat!

They went as far as Joel taking clandestine photos of her while they were
"pretending" to walk around. It was truly funny to see young men pursuing
some young woman that was walking around "advertising" herself (as in
halter top that barely covered her breasts and lots of "who, me?" looks).

I mentioned to them that they might want to just go up and talk to her, but
then, they were too chicken to do so. I was worried that if she talked to
one of them, the other would get jealous and they'd start fighting. Worse,
she came with a pretty hard looking fellow who could have easily been named
"Bruno", tattoos and all. So, if he had noticed Joel and/or Tom lusting for
his woman, I'm pretty sure he might have "altered their perceptions". On
the other hand, old age and wisdom tell me that Erika was fully aware of
this and loved to flaunt, just to see what ole "Bruno" might do.

I'm much too old for that kind of tease. Like I say, it was truly funny. To
be so young again..... I'm older and wiser. When the ad is that blatant,
the product is much less than advertised. That's been my experience which
is why I don't get all excited about that type of advertising. :-)

Tom H.

P.S. The Scouts at the NWBR were ten times as good as "Erika", believe me.