Re: pics

With this talk of "older" additudes toward women, I have to relate a
story from Charlotte. Mark Prescott, his nephew, his nephews friend, and
I believe, Yank Yarborough, Dennis Petterson, and myself were standing
around my Scout discussing what we were going to do for our "digester
dinner", when this girl (whose hair color I have no idea of) walks by in
a VERY flouresent orange bikini top. Now, lets just say that she was
having a problem with her top and gravity liking each other to much and
not staying in the proper places. I had, of course, stopped talking
while she walked by, being a normal red blooded american. After she left
someone interupted my thoughts and asked what I was looking at. I
incredulesly asked if they had seen what just walked by. After
describing what I had seen the whole group took off after her. This was
truly pathetic. They would walk real fast past her and stop and turn and
'non-chalontley' watch her walk past, then race back in front of her! I
mean come on! Once was nice, but; it didn't change any from the first
pass to the second. So, I don't think this chacing of advertising is
limited to the young as Yank is for sure chronilogically challenged.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle lift.
1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!