Master cylinder

I was just Manderisming while getting washed a few minutes ago. Since
I'm going to be replacing my master cylinder this weekend, should I
flush my entire system out and add silicon fluid instead of Dot 3 stuff?
If I go silicon do I have to change calipers and wheel cylinders, or is
just a good flushing enough? Or should I just forget the idea and put a
good master cylinder on?

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle lift.
1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!