Re: Fan motor for a '70 800A

Don't remeber the name of the person who asked, but whoever it is:
You *should* be able to find a used one in a Scout in a junkyard.  From
what I have been told, these motors seldom go out, but I am sure that they
occasionally do.  I would think that just about any fan motor from an
80/800 Scout would work, but you might want to take your old one to
compare it to, if you find one.  If you can't find one, I would think that
one of the parts suppliers (SSS, GUS, Anything Scout, etc.) would have one
or would know where to get one.  Short of that, let me know and I *think*
I have a couple in my parts Scouts. HTH.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - Sweet Machine (as per the paint job)
1965 Scout 80 - parts on a pallet
1964 Scout 80 - glad this one rolls