Re: frame brace

Dan Nees wrote:
>on my 71 SII that I did a power conversion on I can turn the
steering wheel and watch the box twist and almost float on the frame. It
is scary. I have a brace to put in, when I put the radiator hose in I<

Dan,

  You know, I found the same problem about 2 weeks after I converted.  What
happened was after the initial tightening the bolts pinched the frame a
little and loosened.  After retightening,  they're stayed tight, but the
frame itself is flexing.

Doug