Re: Skyjacker

Skyjackers & the such,

I'm very happy with the ride my 4" Skyjacker provides, but given that the
driveway is on a slope, depening on which way I'm facing, the difference
is either fairly small or really large.  Guess I should just part the
other way.  Maybe someday I'll check out the extended shackles, but it's
really not that important.

I'm looking forward to riding shotgun in Dan's truck with the new
Triangle lift.  Just a couple more weeks!

Joe Costanzo
'79 Scout II

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:29:47 -0500 "Jeff Bade" <jbade@domain.elided>
writes:
>>Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 17:21:13 -0600
>>From: Matt and Stacy Sopher <sopher@domain.elided>
>>Subject: Skyjacker lifts.....
>>
>>IH all,
>>I have noticed in a few posts lately, many of you who have the
>SkyJacker
>>lifts have been unhappy with them. Mostly the have sagged.
>>I am planning on putting a new lift on my Scout this winter, and have
>>considered SkyJacker.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]