help in ID-ing a rear end

hello,
I was wondering you guys can help me ID a rear end or if you guys know
of any website with drawings or anything to help me with ID-ing this
rear end.  it is currently on a '61 scout80, but it's not one that would
have come on any scout or international.  the previous owner doesn't
know what it is but he said it's off of a ford of some sort (he doesn't
remember).  On the housing, there are 2 patent numbers, both are on the
driver's side's web.  one above, and one below.  the shape of the gasket
looks to be round, but the cover is kind of odd.  it uses a round
basket, and on the driver half of the cover, it's almost perfectly
round.  then on the passenger side, it's flat, raised about 1" from the
bottom of the cover.  that's where the fill hole is.  If any of this
sound familiar, please let me know as to what your guess may be.  Thank
you very much.

Andre Susanto