Re: Skyjacker lifts.....

Matt,
   Here is my one week report on my new Triangle springs lift. My rear
now sits higher than my front, by a little bit. I assume that when they
settle they will even out more. Plus I dan't have any weight in the back
right now. My tool box is sitting in the driveway where I put it when I
unloaded from Nationals.
   Since I've had a week to drive on the springs now and have feel for
how they feel I like them even more. In fact, those of you from Scout
the Pinelands 98 and Nationals trail ride will appreciate this, my hood
bounces less now on the highway. I haven't been off road yet to see how
it feels there, but I don't recall seeing the hood bounce once since the
lift has been installed. If nothing else, than it was worth it for that.
(I know, Hey Dan, why don't you just fix the hood so it stays down by
itself.It wouldn't be any fun then.)

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle lift.
1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!