Re: Twin stick conversion

When the truth serum kicked in, garry@domain.elided (Garry R. Mauldin II) blurted
out...

>My question is how many blots hold the transfer case to the tranny
>(t19/D20) and once I remove them how do I get the transfer case off.
>I took out 4 bolts and can't find any more and I know I have it lose
>b/c gear oil started dumping out, but I can't get it off the tranny

There are *five* bolts that hold a Dana 20 onto any transmission.  Did you get
the one on the very top of the transfer case?  It's in a little recess so that
you pretty much have to use a box or open end wrench on it and not a socket.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    | "A fear of weapons is a
Conservative Libertarian      |  sign of retarded sexual
Life Member of the NRA        |  and emotional maturity."
WA Arms Collectors            |                          - Sigmund Freud
Capital City Rifle & Pistol   |                    "General Introduction
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |                      to Psychoanalysis"