From: Garry R. Mauldin II <garry@domain.elided>
To: ihc@domain.elided <ihc@domain.elided>
Date: Saturday, September 26, 1998 3:28 PM
Subject: Twin stick conversion

Hey, I have my tranny and transfer case out of my scout right now and
while I have it out I want to do a twin stick conversion to the
transfer case.
My question is how many blots hold the transfer case to the tranny
(t19/D20) and once I remove them how do I get the transfer case off.
I took out 4 bolts and can't find any more and I know I have it lose
b/c gear oil started dumping out, but I can't get it off the tranny

thx in advance
Garry