Scout 800 Springs

	I installed the Ranch 2 1/2" lift springs for the CJ-5 on my '67
Scout.  It lifted the truck almost 4" due to the sagging condition the
stock springs were in.  I used RS5000s with the springs.  I didn't have
to modify the springs at all, despite the recommendation of the shop I
purchased them from.
	I wasn't real happy with the springs until they wore in a bit
but now I can stuff my 235/75R15 tires all the way into the fender
wells.  These tires are the biggest I could install on mine without
rubbing but the set-up works excellent for the kind of trail rides I
like.