A. O. Smith Water Heaters

Since I work for the water heater division of A.O. Smith I feel obligated to
jump in on this thread.

Yes we do www.hotwater.com

>They also used to (still do??) manufacture Corvette fiberglass bodies,
correct?  Good >grief, they did alot 'o stuff.  What else did/does A. O.
Smith do?  And will the
>name go on, or is it retired now that they're bought out?  And, what about
>Scout 1 frames, they make 'em too?

Over the years AOS made, invented or owned a lot of different stuff.  The
entire automotive division was sold to Tower.  My favorite was the set of
prototype fiberglass mono-leaf springs they let me test on my Ford Explorer
back in '91.  They would make a great rear spring over for my Scout if I
still had them.

Fortunately for me the rest of A.O. Smith is alive and well.  I better stop
before I get commercial here.

Ralph
77 Scout II