Re: Super Lift

Willie,

It was me who posted about Tonto and Willie Worthy.  He said in a letter in
last month's issue of Fourwheeler that he had helped design the Superlift
Springs, "so he knows they work right."

I have seen the Superlift kit several times in magazines.  Looking here in
my new Fourwheeler, I see it listed by Rocky Mountain Suspension Products
(1-800-521-4908) for $546.  They also have a web site-
<www.rockymountainsusp.com>.  I think Tom Mandera got his Skyjacker kit
from them, so you might ask him about their service.   I don't know what
"complete kit" means, of course, but this is another option.  Of course,
I'm sure anyone who carries Superlift can get them.  FWIW, I've never been
impressed with fwpw.  I've always felt they were more interested in making
as much money as quickly as possible than in helping out the smaller guy.
Just my opinion!!

HTH,

Paul