Advice please

I'm going to be taking the rear end out of the parts truck and putting
it in the good one (1977 Scout II) this weekend. Any advice, warnings
etc. would be welcome. I have already been spraying Liquid Wrench on all
the bolts and fittings for two weeks now.
And thanks to Dan Nees for his help on how to post here with my non-UNIX
webtv.
Chuck
77 Scout II, 345, Auto Trans, and currently (but not much longer) a Ford
rear end