Re: Brake lines, no, brake warning light

Joe,
   Your brake pedal is sagging and touching the switch. Take a bungee
cord and wrap around the release handle and the pedal. This will pull
the pedal up off the switch and the light will go out. OR, just take a
piece of black tape and cover the light up! <G> I did the bunge cord
thing, and I saw a few other people had this set-up at Nationals.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
I drove a brand new Scout II!
   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
with the Hat Trick.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.